Packard Ultimate EA
Packard Ultimate is a Fully Automatic Autonomous Robot Expert capable of independently analyzing the market and making trading decisions. It doesn't utilize Martingale, GRID, Averaging, and other dangerous strategies. Packard Ultimate is in full compliance with the FIFO method.
Packard Ultimate Expert uses only pending orders on the broker's server, which initially reduces the degree of risk through delays and slippages. The System has built-in protection against increased broker Slippage and significant Broker Spreads Fluctuations in the Market.
The trading system Does Not leave Orders on Weekends. Also, Each trade has a FIXED StopLoss and each Deal follows the expiration time.
Packard Ultimate System only trades during certain working hours when the market is most profitable. The trading system uses a searching mechanism for the most concentrated prices in the market, it allows you to predict the behavior of the market with amazing accuracy.
- Work Best On EURUSD, GBPUSD
- Work on H1 Time Frames
- Recommend running the Free Forex EA 24/5 on a VPS
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Enable News Filters
To add a news filter link, open Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL" Add the following: "https://ec.forexprostools.com/ " and press "OK." The EA takes news from the specified websites.
- Allowable dealer unfold - Acceptable unfold
- Allowable dealer slippage - Acceptable slippage
- Dealer GMT - mounted dealer GMT (summer season GMT=3)
- Present Information Panel - Present Panel
- RISK - Deposit Loading for one transaction
- Mounted Lot Measurement - Mounted Lot dimension (If RISK=FIXED_LOT)
- Mounted StopLoss - Mounted StopLoss
- Allow Digital StopLoss - Digital StopLoss
- Safety Of False Breakouts - Extra safety in opposition to false ranges
SMART TRAILING STOP
- Allow Mounted Revenue - Allow First Mounted Revenue for every transaction
- Mounted Revenue for deal - Mounted Minimal Revenue for Every commerce (with out slipping)
- Mounted Revenue Step - Worth Deviation from the primary revenue
- Trailing Begin Revenue - Minimal Revenue to Begin Trailing Revenue
- Trailing Step - Trailing step
- Allow Digital Trailing - Allow Digital Trailing
LOOP TRAILING STOP
- Loop mode at a pointy Bounce in earnings - Allow Loop mode for Revenue Taking
- Internet revenue worth for loop Triggering - Minimal revenue required to activate the mode
- Proportion of Revenue - The share of the earnings
- The Proportion of Income for a Loop - The share increment throughout compression of the earnings
- Use Restoration Mode - Activating restoration mode
- Use AVERAGE Revenue - Use the common revenue from all orders
- Use MAIN Order StopLoss - Use StopLoss from the very first order
- AVERAGE Revenue - Minimal revenue to activate the trailing of orders
- Distance between orders - Distance between orders
- Most variety of orders - Most allowed variety of orders
- Multiplier - Transaction multiplier ( elective Default=False )
- Proportion of Revenue - The share of revenue for the Trailing a number of orders
- Increment Proportion of Income - Proportion of deferred revenue compression
- Restoration Trailing Step - The trailing step, the common place
- Min Proportion of Revenue - Minimal share of revenue taking after increment
- Step Shifting BUY - deviation for BUY trades
- Step Shifting SELL - deviation for SELL trades
- Step Distance for BUY - accepted channel deviation for BUY trades
- Step Distance for SELL - accepted channel deviation for SELL trades
- Deviation for BUY - horizontal market offset for BUY trades
- Deviation for SELL - horizontal market offset for SELL trades
- Monday begin hour - begin time Monday morning
- Friday cease hour - finish time Friday evening
- Begin hour - each day buying and selling begin time
- Finish hour - each day buying and selling finish time
- Interval ATR BUY - ATR interval to optimize the orders of the BUY sort
- Parabolic Step BUY - Parabolic step to optimize BUY orders
- Interval ATR SELL - ATR interval to optimize SELL orders
- Parabolic Step SELL - Parabolic step to optimize SELL orders
PLEASE SEE EA ON BACKTESTING
THAT HAVE PERFORMED WELL IN THE PAST WILL PERFORM WELL IN THE FUTURE !
- Period: 2020.01.02 06:00 - 2020.10.30 23:00 (2020.01.01 - 2020.11.01)
- Initial deposit $1000
V1 Boss Set EURUSD-H1
- Relative drawdown 11,78%
- Total net profit $4395
- Relative drawdown 17,56%
- Total net profit $11460
Very High Risk
- Relative drawdown 23,39%
- Total net profit $27470
- Relative drawdown 34,80%
- Total net profit $143970
V1 Speed Zone Set GBPUSD-H1
- Relative drawdown 24,33%
- Total net profit $24107
- Relative drawdown 36,17%
- Total net profit $117343
Very High Risk
- Relative drawdown 47,51%
- Total net profit $447851
- Relative drawdown 69,12%
- Total net profit $854977
V2 Magic Set EURUSD-H1
- Relative drawdown 20,91%
- Total net profit $5613
- Relative drawdown 30,71%
- Total net profit $15744
Very High Risk
- Relative drawdown 40,04%
- Total net profit 40630$
- Relative drawdown 43,72%
- Total net profit $242802
© 2020 Packard Ultimate
All rights reserved. Risk Warning Trading Leveraged Products such as Forex and Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
- Unlimited Version !
Currency pairs: EUR/USD and GBP/USD
Select as and use "Boss" or "Magiac" and "Speed Zone" setting file !
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Clearly understand this: Information contained within this course is not an invitation to trade any specific investments. Trading requires risking money in pursuit of future gain. That is your decision. Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose. This document does not take into account your own individual financial and personal circumstances. It is intended for educational purposes only and NOT as individual investment advice. Do not act on this without advice from your investment professional, who will verify what is suitable for your particular needs & circumstances. Failure to seek detailed professional personally tailored advice prior to acting could lead to you acting contrary to your own best interests & could lead to losses of capital.
*CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
By using Packard Ultimate , you acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions. We accept no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product.