Happy Frequency EA
- No good. Monthly Return Table (Profit / Month %) ! big difference ! 2019 jul 157 % and sep 11,6%
Happy EA Answer:
- Yes, change the setting from high to comdi setting.Comdi setting is now best.
EA can use up to 4 settings. It is up to the client to use high risk or stable comdi setting
We have now decided to use comdi setting because of the GBP crisis.
Your opinion matters ! Add new comment!
Happy Frequency EA combines the concepts trend/grid/hedge/semi-martingale according to risk low/middle/high/combi EA files. All strategys is protect with News filter. It is designed to work with USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY. The EA trades on the M5 timeframe. It needs to run 24 hours a day, so a VPS is suggested.
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Account type: Micro, Mini, Standard or ECN account
- Minimal deposit: 4000 USD or 40 micro(cent) USD
Happy Frequency features:
- Easy to install
- Support for ECN brokers
- Auto-quotes detection 4 or 5 digits.
- 100% automated
When you purchase you get:
- Happy Frequency v1.0.exe (1170 kB)
- Complete tutorial: User guide - English Version, Happy Frequency - Installation
- 2/5 Licenses for 2/5 real accounts and unlimited demo of accounts
- Free update and upgrade
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Unlimited use for the user
- The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for lifetime on your email. You will pay for the license once only.
Monthly Return Table (Profit / Month %)